Shipping and Returns
- Our aim is to deliver all orders within the specified times once receipt of payment has been confirmed. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and security checks. Delivery will be made to the address provided. If the order is paid for by PayPal it will be delivered to the address which is registered with PayPal. The site is unable to change the address due to PayPal’s security policy.
- Whilst we will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery or for late deliveries as a result of Carrier actions or causes which are beyond our control save as precluded by law. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time.
- All orders are sent by courier on customer expenses . The shipping cost is calculated automatically by the aegeanbluenaxos e-shop .
- Dispatching date is arranged on the order form and normally is the day after your order has been confirmed as long as that is a working day and your order doesn’t require any special packaging by law i.e. olive oil or other liquid products in which case may take longer. You will be notified about your parcel being shipped by an email from us.
- Goods travel at buyer’s risk, liability and expense. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products minus the delivery costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us. If we have to re-dispatch the order, for reasons outside of our control there may be a surcharge. If you require a parcel to be redirected because a wrong address has been given, there will be a direct charge and the payment required must be settled before we reship / redirect the parcel.
Events beyond our control
We have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial action, breakdown of system or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.